Friday, October 2, 2020

Daily Affirmations October 2, 2020



There is always something good that can come out of any situation. It’s all in your perspective on how you look at things. 

For example.....Yesterday my washing machine broke. It is a stackable washer/dryer combo. The dryer is fine, but not the washer. 

For someone who does at least 3 loads of laundry a day I could have looked at going to the laundromat as a major inconvenience. 

Instead..... I looked at it as 30 minutes of uninterrupted time to sit down and read a book. To me that was heaven. I never get that at home. 

So, always look for the good in every situation. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Prayer

Do you fall short in your prayers? I know I do. There are days when I feel I should say more of them, and other days when I feel like I am t...