Thursday, October 8, 2020

Book Review The Inside Ring


This was number 12 for the year for me. I give it 4 out of 5 stars. 

It starts with an assassination attempt on the President. What follows is a series of cover ups within the Government. It was hard to keep track of who was who in a few instances, but it was a good book nonetheless. 

The story takes you to the Okefenokee Swamps where there is a man who controls the town and everyone in it. The main character gets stabbed, shot at, almost becomes gator bait, and that’s just for starters. 

The ending was a shocker. One I hadn’t expected. I won’t give anything away on that. 

All in all it was a good book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prayer

Do you fall short in your prayers? I know I do. There are days when I feel I should say more of them, and other days when I feel like I am t...