Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Book review The Cashflow Quadrant Guide To Financial Freedom



This was book number 13 for me for the year. I really liked it as I am always trying to learn things. I believe that you should always keep learning and growing.

My son asked me why I am always trying to learn and do things. Because when you stop learning I believe you start dying. In a sense of the word not literally. You should never stop learning.

I learned about the different types of people for example the E (employee), S (small business), B (big business), and I (investor). I learned what I am, and what I would like to be which is definitely an I.

I also learned that even though you might own your house if you are paying property taxes on it you really don't own it. I had never thought about it that way. If you are making money from that house and it is enough to pay the taxes and still come out ahead whether it is by $1.00 you are still making a profit.

Learning to change your mindset is hard sometimes, but if you are willing to do it and keep learning that is the key.

All in all I would recommend this book. I would give it a 5 out of 5 stars. 

“Even though you may not be good at everything, take time developing what you need to learn and your world will change rapidly. Never run from what you know you need to learn. Face your fears and doubts, and new worlds will open to you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prayer

Do you fall short in your prayers? I know I do. There are days when I feel I should say more of them, and other days when I feel like I am t...